This was a three-hour interactive workshop for 40 participants covering:
- key terms and background to LGBTQ+ employability and students in HE
- overview of surveys and research into the improving but not so good experiences of staff and students
- the complex issue of Coming Out
- successful support and interventions including: Allies Schemes, Staff Networks, Mentoring, Inclusive Curriculum and support from managers and HE Leaders
- Exploring how everyone can have an impact of the well-being ot LGBTQ+ staff and students
- Action-planning: what next?